Ah, the pleasure that is falling down the Etsy hole. Etsy truly is a never-ending treasure trove of delight. There are so many lovely things, so many unexpected things, and you won’t find any of ‘em at the mall or a big box store. All have great soul.
Here, for your clicking pleasure, are five picks that would look oh-so-lovely in your kitchen. Yes, yours.
1. Check out this vintage painting of a butcher, from the shop of Mr. Kitschy. $75. Tell me it wouldn’t be fantastic in your kitchen. Lurve it. What? No, I’m not kidding; it’s terrific.
2. Farmer’s Market print, from the incredibly talented YeeHaw Industries.
3. For you Jane Austen fans (and who isn’t?): a tea towel inspired by Mr. Darcy’s proposal to Elizabeth, from Brookish. At $11, it makes a mighty fine gift for the reading-is-sexy types in your life.
4. Elegant vintage Rosenthal Studio coffee pot, from Blue Flower Vintage. At $75, it’s not inexpensive, but it is pretty fab.
5. Okay, you want inexpensive? How about inexpensive and adorable? This hand-knit apple-green swiffer mop cover, from Sun Creations Emporium, will save you cash and reduce your kitchen waste. Fits over your swiffer mop; just wash after use.
That’s five for tonight. And, like, eight million more fabulous etsy finds to go.